Hollabaugh Brothers & Associates Mission
Hollabaugh Brothers & Associates strives to be the leading manufacturers' representative of the plumbing and HVAC wholesale industry in the Pacific Northwest with superior marketing, sales, service, and product knowledge.
Sales and Marketing
We aim to provide total market coverage for the manufacturers we represent. In other words, we get the right message to the right person at the right time. With Hollabaugh Brothers & Associates you get:
- Expert in-house and field sales staff. With an average 10 years' industry experience, our sales reps know every aspect of the business, from residential and commercial plumbing and HVAC to waterworks, fire protection, and irrigation.
- In-depth marketing. We offer practical, up-to-date, and reliable information to every member of the plumbing industry.
- Complete product package. From Toto faucets to A.O. Smith water heaters, we can offer our customers everything they need. Have a new product or product line? We can introduce it as part of our total package.
Training, Service and Support
Selling is only part of our job. We also train our customers on the best way to sell, install, and support our manufacturers' products. The result is a win-win situation for everyone. When we offer classes on installing radiant floor heating, for instance, the plumber gains a new marketable skill, the builder receives an upgrade, the wholesaler sells a new product, and the manufacturer expands its market share. It's another way we gain total market coverage.
We offer comprehensive service and support for all of our products:
- Complete end-user training for wholesalers, builders, contractors, and engineers
- On-site factory training from the manufacturer
- On-the-job support
- Assistance for engineers in creating system designs
- Assistance for contractors during installation
- Continuing Education classes
Founded in 1945 by Roy Hollabaugh, Sr., our company is a four-generation family business. Every Hollabaugh–and there are quite a few!–has invested in the business's growth, leaving a solid foundation for succeeding generations to build on. Today, there are more than 30 employees across the Northwest who provide the superior product knowledge, service, and support our customers depend on.